Happy New Year! Went to the Gaiman reading in Seattle on the 20th. Had a great time and met with some great people. I brought my digicam and snapped some pics:
- Taffy says “g’bye” (though it could be “where’s my food?”)
- A great gargoyle from Seattle’s “Gargoyle Statuary“
- Lots of people waiting for the signing.
- Neil appears.
- Neil at the podium.
- The audience again (my girlfriend Mel and Jon “Knows Everyone” Singer are front row on the right)
- Neil reads from Stardust, with someone signing for the hearing impaired
- A really cool Delirum tattoo – and a closeup view
- Trevor and Neil (Hi Trev!)
- Mel and Neil (Neil is *really* tired at this point – I thought he was going to pass out and I’d have to catch him). BTW, I love Mel 🙂
A great time was had by all. I got to meet Andy from Avon Books, and had dinner with some people from KCTS and Karawynn Long and Jon Singer (and Neil, but I won’t rub that in too much).